EquiAlt Real Estate Auction VII
The properties are located throughout Hernando, Hillsborough, Pasco and Pinellas Counties. The lots available in this auction vary from bare lots, apartments, condos, buildings in the construction process and fully developed homes. If you have questions regarding the properties or website, please contact Tony Kelly . Prior to the start of the auction, please review the auction terms and be sure to submit any necessary information/documentation regarding your representation in purchasing one of the lots. This will ensure a smooth progression through the auction.
Burton W. Wiand (receiver) will open the auction for bidding, beginning February 6th at 11am and ENDING February 16th at 11am . The lots will begin to close at 11am on TBD. They will be staggered by 10 minutes, beginning with Lot #1 at 11AM. Lots will remain open as long as active bidding is occurring. Based on bidding activity, the Receiver reserves the right to remove or extend time to any of the lots.
- Please make sure that email correspondence with Receivership-Auctions.com is not being sent to a "spam" or "junk" inbox. We will be using this contact to provide you with updates and information as the auction progresses.
- In order to be approved to enter the auction and bid on any lots, users are required to agree to the participation terms and $10 auction fee on a CC. Users WILL NOT be allowed to bid until these requirements have been met.
- In the document section of each lot you will find the Sales Purchase Agreement.
- In the document section of the EquiAlt Real Estate Auction VII, you will find the Financing Addendum.
- In the event that you are the winner of a lot in the auction, DO NOT MAKE ANY PAYMENTS THROUGH RECEIVERSHIP-AUCTIONS.COM, be sure to follow the steps referenced in the General Terms and Participation Terms in order to assure your timely payments.