Welcome to Receivership Auctions
Receivership-Auctions.com is an auction website created by Burton W. Wiand, a Receiver appointed by the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida in a case brought by the Securities and Exchange Commission against an alleged ponzi scheme and certain principals of the scheme. Information about the Receivership is available at www.EquiAltReceivership.com. Mr. Wiand is using the website to liquidate assets of the receivership. Mr. Wiand is also the receiver in multiple other receiverships. The www.Receivership-Auctions.com will be used in the future to liquidate other personal and real assets that the receiver believes can be efficiently liquidated in the online and live-auction format provided by this website. This website may also be used by other Federal Equity Receivers to liquidate other assets of other receiverships. Questions regarding this auction should be directed to Mr. Wiand at 727-235-6769 or Burt@BurtonWWiandPA.com.
Welcome to the auction of Receiver, Burton W. Wiand. Mr. Wiand has been appointed Receiver in a civil enforcement action, styled Securities and Exchange Commission v. Equialt, LLC. et al., Case No. 8:20-cv-00325-T-35AEP in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Tampa Division.
The receiver Mr. Wiand will hold this auction, August 10th, 2023. All inventory in this auction will be with reserve and the option to bid will be available both online and in-person. Lots are subject to prior sale.
Approved bidders may inspect the vehicles by appointment.
To schedule an appointment call or email (see details under Contacts tab).
This auction is with reserve.
This auction, users will be able to bid in-person or online.
This auction is to begin online December 4th, 2023, at 11:00 AM. The option to bid live will begin December 7th, 2023, at 11 AM.
All prospective bidders must request the ability to bid in this auction.
Approval is given upon fulfilling the requirements given by Mr. Wiand, these include proof of financial resources and a $10 processing fee. Financial recourses can be demonstrated through a "Letter of Guarantee", There is an example in the documents tab under this auction.
If you have any questions about this upcoming auction, please email
EquiAlt Real Estate Auction XII
The properties are located throughout Hernando, Hillsborough, Pasco, Polk and Pinellas Counties. The lots available in this auction vary from bare lots, apartments, condos, buildings in the construction process and fully developed homes. If you have questions regarding the properties or website, please contact Tony Kelly . Prior to the start of the auction, please review the auction terms and be sure to submit any necessary information/documentation regarding your representation in purchasing one of the lots. This will ensure a smooth progression through the auction.
Burton W. Wiand (receiver) will open the auction for bidding, beginning December 4th at 11am and ENDING December 14th at 11am. The lots will begin to close at 11am on December 14th. They will be staggered by 10 minutes, beginning with Lot #1 at 11AM. Lots will remain open as long as active bidding is occurring. Based on bidding activity, the Receiver reserves the right to remove or extend time to any of the lots.
- Please make sure that email correspondence with Receivership-Auctions.com is not being sent to a "spam" or "junk" inbox. We will be using this contact to provide you with updates and information as the auction progresses.
- In order to be approved to enter the auction and bid on any lots, users are required to agree to the participation terms and $10 auction fee on a CC. Users WILL NOT be allowed to bid until these requirements have been met.
- In the document section of each lot you will find the Sales Purchase Agreement.
- In the document section of the EquiAlt Real Estate Auction X, you will find the Financing Addendum.
- In the event that you are the winner of a lot in the auction, DO NOT MAKE ANY PAYMENTS THROUGH RECEIVERSHIP-AUCTIONS.COM, be sure to follow the steps referenced in the General Terms and Participation Terms in order to assure your timely payments.
- All Real Estate Agents need to have their Buyer's register on the site and agree to the terms as the person who agrees to the terms agree to purchase the property if they are the winning bidder.