EquiAlt Real Estate Auction VI
The properties are located throughout Hernando, Hillsborough, Pasco and Pinellas Counties. The lots available in this auction vary from bare lots, apartments, condos, buildings in the construction process and fully developed homes. If you have questions regarding the properties, please contact Tony Kelly . If you have questions about the functions of the website and/or auction, please contact Sam Wiand. Prior to the start of the auction, please review the auction terms and be sure to submit any necessary information/documentation regarding your representation in purchasing one of the lots. This will ensure a smooth progression through the auction.
Burton W. Wiand (receiver) will open the auction for bidding, beginning the TBD. They will be staggered by 10 minutes, beginning with Lot #1 at 11AM. Lots will remain open as long as active bidding is occurring. Based on bidding activity, the Receiver reserves the right to remove or extend time to any of the lots.
- Please make sure that email correspondence with Receivership-Auctions.com is not being sent to a "spam" or "junk" inbox. We will be using this contact to provide you with updates and information as the auction progresses.
- In the document section of each lot you will find the Sales Purchase Agreement.
- In the document section of the EquiAlt Real Estate Auction II, you will find the Financing Addendum.
- In the event that you are the winner of a lot in the auction, DO NOT MAKE ANY PAYMENTS THROUGH RECEIVERSHIP-AUCTIONS.COM, be sure to follow the steps referenced in the General Terms and Participation Terms in order to assure your timely payments.
- Buyer should make all inspections prior to bidding. While the Receiver will try to close and clear any permits or lien issues. By bidding the buyer agrees to accept the property in its as is condition with potential title defects.