EquiAlt Real Estate Auction III
Burton W. Wiand (receiver) will open the auction for bidding, beginning the (June 13th, 2022) They will be staggered by 10 minutes, beginning with Lot #1 at 10AM. Lots will remain open as long as active bidding is occurring. Based on bidding activity, the Receiver reserves the right to remove or extend time to any of the lots.
The properties are located throughout Hernando, Hillsborough, Pasco and Pinellas Counties. The lots available in this auction vary from bare lots, apartments, condos, buildings in the construction process and fully developed homes. If you have questions regarding the properties, please contact Tony Kelly . If you have questions about the functions of the website and/or auction, please contact Tony Kelly or Sam Wiand. Prior to the start of the auction, please review the auction terms and be sure to submit any necessary information/documentation regarding your representation in purchasing one of the lots. This will ensure a smooth progression through the auction.
- Please make sure that email correspondence with Receivership-Auctions.com is not being sent to a "spam" or "junk" inbox. We will be using this contact to provide you with updates and information as the auction progresses.
- In order to be approved to enter the auction and bid on any lots, users are required to agree to the participation terms and $10 authorization of a Credit Card. Users WILL NOT be allowed to bid until these requirements have been met.
- In the document section of each lot you will find the Sales Purchase Agreement.
- In the document section of the EquiAlt Real Estate Auction III, you will find the Financing Addendum.
- In the event that you are the winner of a lot in the auction, DO NOT MAKE ANY PAYMENTS THROUGH RECEIVERSHIP-AUCTIONS.COM. You will receive an email from Tony Kelly with your next steps, requested for more information and then an SPA that will give you wiring information and amount to wire. Be sure to follow the steps referenced in the General Terms and Participation Terms in order to assure your timely payments.